Yellowknife Multisport 6/12/24 Ultra Running Event
June 24, 2023
This is your chance to set a personal record! Take as many breaks as you like, take a 5 hour nap. This event is a chance to see how far you can go in 24 hours. Run, walk or crawl just keep moving forward!
Start and finish location for all categories: William McDonald Track
Start/finish times (subject to change):
- 6 hour category – June 24 – 9am Start/ 3pm Finish
- 12 hour category – June 24- 8am Start/ 8pm Finish
- 24 hour category – June 24- 8am Start/ 8am (June 25) Finish
- *Team relay category (*NEW – 6 hour individual segments) – June 24 – 8am Start/ 8am (June 25) Finish
- Virtual – Send proof you completed your event to email@example.com (a medal will be sent to the mailing address you register with)
**Approval of Race director required for anyone under 16 years of age for this event**
Come cheer on participants at this year’s 6/12/24 Ultra! Participants will tackle either the 6 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour event, running (walking or simply moving) as far as they can around the William McDonald Junior High School Soccer Field. Registration closed on June 21st, but perhaps you’re interested to come cheer on your friends, or are interested in checking off an Ultra from your bucket list for next year!