The territorial government issued a raft of new public exposure notices on Wednesday, all located in Yellowknife and spanning a period between September 30 and October 4.
Advice for all of the notices is the same: no matter your vaccination status, if you are affected, you should monitor yourself for symptoms. If symptoms develop, isolate and get tested.
According to Wednesday’s update, anyone who was at the following locations at the times shown should follow that advice:
Thursday, September 30:
- Canadian Tire between 5:45pm and 6:15pm
Friday, October 1:
- Rochdi’s Independent Grocer on Old Airport Road between 7:30pm to 10pm
Saturday, October 2:
- Canadian Tire between 4pm and 4:30pm
- Walmart between 2pm and 6pm
- Reitmans between 2pm and 5pm
- Rebecca’s Flowers between 2pm and 5pm
- Rochdi’s Independent Grocer on Old Airport Road between 2pm and 5pm
- Shoppers Drug Mart between 2pm and 5pm
Sunday, October 3:
- Rochdi’s Independent Grocer on Old Airport Road between 12pm and 4pm
- Walmart between 12pm and 4pm
- Shoppers Drug Mart between 12pm and 4pm
Monday, October 4:
- Glen’s Independent Grocer in downtown Yellowknife between 4pm and 6pm
You can check all of the exposure notices on the GNWT’s website.